• Registration of case under CrPC 107 151

the police had registered a false case against me under crpc 107-151 on the basis of a false    complaint of my neighbour . i  was released on bail . afterwards i have complained to sdm ,ssp  but no response by the official respondents. i have also sent representation to sdm under article 21 but no response and still even passage of six months sdm has taken no decision now please tell me the legal remedy at this situation
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from samrala, Punjab
In order to redress your grievences just go to High Court and lodge a Writ  Petition  u/s 482 CRPC
Soumya Kundu

107-151 procedings are generally for 1 year as you are bounddown for this period,as far as complaint is considered you can file in judicial magistarate under 200crpc

The legal remedy is to move the High Curt for quashing the case. SDM does not give a finding based on art.21.

you can  complain in court  under 200 crpc or move high court for quashing