• Registration of case under CrPC 107 151

the police had registered a false case against me under crpc 107-151 on the basis of a false    complaint of my neighbour . i  was released on bail . afterwards i have complained to sdm ,ssp  but no response by the official respondents. i have also sent representation to sdm under article 21 but no response and still even passage of six months sdm has taken no decision now please tell me the legal remedy at this situation
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from samrala, Punjab
In order to redress your grievences just go to High Court and lodge a Writ  Petition  u/s 482 CRPC
Soumya Kundu
Advocate, Kolkata
86 Answers

4.7 on 5.0

107-151 procedings are generally for 1 year as you are bounddown for this period,as far as complaint is considered you can file in judicial magistarate under 200crpc
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

The legal remedy is to move the High Curt for quashing the case. SDM does not give a finding based on art.21.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you can  complain in court  under 200 crpc or move high court for quashing
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer