• Document not received from Court

I have applied for the copy of a court order in Koothuparamba Munsif court, Kerala. The reason for applying for the court order copy is to submit in bank for a home loan. In our property document the court order no. is mentioned. According to that the court order issued on 1964. I have submitted my application nine months before. Still now I didn't get either the document or any written reply. When I inquired the office authorities, they telling that the file has been misplaced and they cannot assure when it will get. I visited around 8 times the court office for the document but the result same. I am very upset. Kindly advice me how to get the court order. Can I file a petition to any higher court? I know the application no. and date that I applied. Please help me by your valuable advice
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Kannur, Kerala
if file of 1964 is misplaced it would take time to obtain copy of order . contact a managing clerk and seek his help in getting copy of order
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45507 Answers
2675 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Hi, contact any local advocate and they will help you to getting the documents.
Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
4551 Answers
203 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

you must contact the Superintendent /in-charge of copying branch and can also file an application with the Judge in-charge of administrative side of the court concerned. you will definitely get justice.
S.P. Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
703 Answers
13 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Move an application before the judge in-charge of the record room. He will issue the necessary instructions to the superintendent.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer