• Information about a person's legal marital status

Sir, I m doubtful about my husband's legal marital status. Whenever I ask him to register our marriage under Hindu Marriage Act, he always try to find excuses to escape from the topic. I am doubtful that he is already married by law. Pls help. How can I get the information and from where? Can I get all the info thru online. Please let me know the possibilities. Please help.
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from siwan, Bihar
you can take help of detective agency for complete information about your husband

It cannot be done online. You have to carry out a search in the office of marriage registrar in your district. If he is already married and has registered his marriage then his marriage registration certificate would be in the custody of marriage registrar.

1) it is advisable to contact a local detective agency if you have any doubts 

2) if your husband has married you during subsistence of his earlier marriage then your marriage would be illegal . if earlier marriage was registered details can be found from Marriage register office . 

3) if however earlier marriage was not registered then only detective agency can gather you some evidence of said marriage

thanks for your appreciation

Thank you for appreciation.

my pleasure