Madame from all the facts that you have revealed, I understand that your case pertaining to you, your husband and your brother is very strong and defendable. Please find answers to your queries:
1. Does police have an authority to arrest and remind anyone without any prior legal notice in dvc and 498a cases?
A. No. However, he has authority to investigate.
2. People are saying as per supreme court there is no arrest in dvc and 498a, if that is so then how can this inspector talk like that.
A. Inspector are duty bound to inquiry and testify the veracity of the statements made by the complainant in the complaint/FIR. You may take shelter of guidelines of the Supreme Court in the case of Rajesh Sharma vs. state of UP reported in 2018 (10) SCC 472.
3. What is station bail and anticipatory bail, what should we do if SI denies to give station bail.
A. Your case is good. You should go for anticipatory bail.
4. Someone is asking us to request for anticipatory bail with no FIR, is this correct and do we really need to take anticipatory bail right away.
A. Having faith in the attorney you have consultation with is the first thing that i would suggest you to do as an advocate. However, for your social security, it is preferable and advisable to approach competent court with an anticipatory bail first. Then go for quashing of the complaint/ FIR u/s. 482 of CrPC.
5. Can my brother ask for a warrant if they all of a sudden come home and ask him to come with them to police station.
A. Yes, it his right to ask for warrant as well as copy of complaint. He can also go to the police station by himself instead of accompanying them in police van. He can also schedule timings for visiting the station for his statement. Also remember, senior citizens and females cannot be arrested after 8 pm and cannot be called for statement before 8 am in the police station. offence under sec. 498A is bailable and non-cognizable and therefore onus of proof is on the complainant. However, you and all those accused under the complaint/FIR are required to give their statements before the police and reveal their version of case.
6. We have all the proofs against her allegations her text messages her call records and also the si talking about remind but we are not confident that police station will help us, can we approach court directly with these proofs.
A. As earlier said, first approach with an anti bail so that during the course of their investigation you and yor family members are not arrested. Secondly approach Hon'ble High Court with quashing u/s. 482 of Code of Criminal Procedure with all the proofs and pray for quashing of the complaint.
7. And also that inspector with the lady and her family tried to convey a message to my brother that everything will be resolved if he agrees to them but if not they will try and create some false allegations against me and my husband who live in a separate house and different area and spoke to her only once or twice couple of months back, still they are trying to drag me and husband into all this and blackmail my brother.
A. This is a common practice of their interrogation so that all whose names are revealed in the complaint admit that they have committed the offense, just in fear of getting involved in vicious circle of false litigations. They are doing their duty and trying to know whether you have actually done anything wrong as revealed in FIR or not. Hence, if you are not wrong then without any second thoughts and fears, just reveal your version and stick to it no matter whatever whosoever asks.