• Difference in naming format on documents

I have given ONGC GT Interview. During document verification It is found that naming format on my tenth certificate and caste certificate is different ( though name is same and there is no spelling mistake in name).
The naming format that is on tenth certificate is Last name, First name and Middle name( Kamble Anil Vithoba) which is standard naming convention followed by the Maharshtra state board.
While my name on caste certificate is in First name Middle name and Last name (Anil Vithoba Kamble) , which is standard naming format followed for Caste certificate. 

Now due to this difference in Naming format ONGC officers asked me to submit the new caste certificate with naming format as Last Name, First name and Middle name, Now considering standard format followed by Caste certificate authorities, it is not possible to change the naming format on caste certificate.

So is there any other way to get out of this deadlock situation ??
i.e. by giving a affidavit stating 'Kamble Anil Vithoba' and 'Anil Vithoba Kamble' mentioned in  tenth certificate doc and caste certificate are one and same. 
If  not what else can be done on this matter.
Asked 1 year ago in Constitutional Law from Kalyan, Maharashtra
1) an affidavit that both are one and same person should suffice 

2) if ONGC insists obtain a letter from authorities issuing the caste  certificate that certificate had been issued as per its prescribed format 
1. If the standard naming format followed in the caste certificate is First name Middle name and Last name then a fresh certificate with a different naming certificate may not be issued. You do not have the legal right to insist that the caste certificate should be issued in a particular naming format. 

2. Execute a sworn affidavit before an executive officer to state that both are one and same person. If the affidavit does not produce the desired result you can go to court.

State an affidavit categorising your first name and , father's name, surname and mention why the difference in format  happened, submit an affidavit stating that  your  name as per the School leaving and SSC marksheet Kamble Anil Vithoba and this is as per the format followed by the SSC board 

Your name in the caste certificate is given as  Anil Vithoba Kamble, as per the format followed by the caste certificate issuing authority.The both names are yours and you are one and same person.

why can't ONGC find out  by looking into the details,  from the first name, father's name ad surname?
Each application format or details you fill will be asked your first name , father's name and surname. this is a criteria, institutions followed as per their convenience.
There is no illegality about it.