• Filing of RCR (Restitution of Conjugal Right)

My lawyer is insisting that the court fees for filing RCR is Rs.15000.  He is saying that it is evaluated on the status of husband and his assets.
I told him that it is only Rs 165 which i checked on this site online, but he is adamant about it.
What should i do ?
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
court fess can not be 15000,it may be his fees for filing
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

it may be advocate fees. generally fees is only 37.50 you can consult another local lawyer
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

nothing left to add
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4796 Answers
220 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer