- Since, your mobile is under warranty period , then the two are responsible to either repair the same , or to replace with a new set of mobile.
- This is not your headache that the spare parts are not available or the said mobile is an old model.
- Actually , till now you are not following the laws of Consumer Act. , and thats why not getting solution .
- You should send a legal notice to the said company for replacing the said mobile with a new one , if they refused , then fie a complaint before the Consumer Court .
- Consumer court are available in Mumbai area wise , and they take complaint physically .
2. As i mentioned above.
- Only sending a legal notice is enough for such problems