- Since there is direction from the government of India to use the mask , then you can lodge FIR against them under the following sections: -
A. Section 188 IPC:- Violation of order promulgated by Govt
B. Section 269 IPC- Negligently doing any act known to be likely to spread infection of any disease dangerous to life Imprisonment for 6 months or fine, or both,
C. Section 270 IPC- Malignantly doing any act known to be likely to spread infection of any disease dangerous to life Imprisonment for 2 years, or fine, or both,
D. Section 271 IPC- Knowingly disobeying any quarantine rule Imprisonment for 6 months, or fine, or both.
1. Your wife can claim a residential right from you , whether on rent or in your property.
2. You can change the residence legally ,and she cannot force you to live into the same .
3. For filing Mutual divorce , both consent is needed, hence it can be filed at any place i.e. in Delhi & Calcutta.
- Further , you can file a divorce case in Calcutta , i.e. from your residence city or where the marriage was performed.
4. As per law, in laws cannot interfere in the matrimonial life of their daughter , otherwise it amounts to cruelty and is a ground for divorce.
- Further , you can also lodge a complaint against them as well.