Sale through Notary in 1989 and No transaction till date. Can owner claim back becauseof fraud cited
my father and his uncle brother sold Property Say "B" in 1989 for a certain sum ( NOTARY). 7Gunta ( out of 10 g, our remaining three was forgotten). No title deed were collected from us.Even clause of irrevocable is mentioned. coupled with interest.
This was sold to a Person. Who in turn acquired several properties in that area to form Private BDA Layout.
The person has passed away. Now another person possess that document, who is the layout sec. He does a lot of fraud in the layout cheating lot of people. Since he possesses all the documents acquired by the actual PERSON.
Even adjacent property on Three sides of our property was sold ( A, C and D) to layout association through Registered GPA***, say OWNER X. in 1992.
In 2002 we were creating our own private layout in our Property E. During this time. Owner X did not let one of our property stone in one corner be to properly surveyed and encroached our property, constructed shed and put CASE on layout association claiming his share back.
This property E touches our above property OWNXER X, A property and our own B property which is sold.
Assume the Survey A ( East ) , ours is B ( center) and next to us is C ( West) and D ( West) ( A, c and D belong to Owner X) and E our another property touches both A and B on North Side. you can assume like
20 x10 ( A) 10x10 ( B) ( A+ B is 30 x 10 ) and E is ( 30x10) So A and B is on top of E. In front of right corner of E our unsold 3G is there in B.
The CAse of owner X is dismissed in 2011, since association has registered GPA which is valid.
Now when we went to fix the stone which was missed for E. now layout is asking some land in our own land for settlement. We agreed. We asked for property documents.
Recently it has come to our notice in X Reg. GPA to layout that, In Schedule, the layout acquired the property skipping our Schedule property and mentioned ... A(East) and C resides on West ( Side) now it appears B and A are merged. Also merged our un sold 3 guntas of old property sold made to appear as A.
In court Order copy also wrong schedule is mentioned and WON.
we did private survey now. It is clear that, public roads are made in our survey which was not let to survey earlier. and 3g also merged, in the title records he gave us.
Since 2011 Layout Sec is causing lot of harassment, shaming in spite of telling we posses valid titles. not letting survey, made roads. wont allow Govt also to maintain the private layout with roads. This has caused enormous shaming in front of public and our Property E remained un developed.
1.Can we cancel our 1989 Notary coupled with Interest. Original Notary. Since new Sec has made fraud with documents. Since he was aware of our Srvery when he made 1992 owner X registered GPA.
2. EC shows no transaction till date.
3.Govt officials are witness that he was telling them its myproperty.
4. NOw we possess 100%title
What criminal action?
Asked 16 days ago in Criminal Law
thanks you all for the answers. My further questions please
1. There is two unregistered notary, one is the sale, another is authoring the actual person who acquired to take necessary permission from bda to form layout and to sell with our concent letter. We have not given consent letter.
In unregistered notary 1989 there is mention of irrevocable and coupled with interest and there is a mention of amount taken, he posses sale receipt. and cheque details. does suraj lamps sc order 2001 bars this even if irrevocable and amount taken?
2. Layout have obtained necessary permission from bda and also converted land.
with this he can prove sale took place ? and court order us to execute deed of conveyance in favour of him ?
3. I just saw sale deed of the adjacent site in another survery number, he has mentioned layout has aquired several properties mentioning our survery number also. he has mentioned site no and in schedule he has mentioned sites surrounding it.
4. But if he wants to sale now in our survey number, he just need to mention the same, several properties were acquired in so and so year and converted and approval is taken. Since our property is sold to
layout via unregistered notary. the actual owner will not know the true title of property. since he mentions the site number, and to him layout only gives,
conversion copy and layout plan. he will not share our title. the true picture wont be known by person purchasing site. usually bda layout, does not mention the survery number in which site is formed.
if he proves 1 and 2 in court. can i site the fraud he has done with our survery merging with adacent and will that help us. since our notary of in 1989 and adjacent registered gpa was in 1992. So he is aware of the fact that our survery exists.
5. yesterday i was going through bda order conversion copy for adacent survery number. It is mentioned. the land to be used for park and commercial purpose only. he has made residential sites.
Asked 15 days ago
Hello, further follow up question. Thanks for all the responses so far.
Yesterday we completed private survey
The property is in a shape of a rectangle lengthy 50x 221 feet
1. Two layout roads pass through towards its length 30x60. ( Sites ( unoccupied) - road - sites ( occupied) - road - sites (unoccupied )
2. If we block this roads people cannot enter layout.
3. Two sites have been sold. One house which is built in 2004 and another house which is build in 2013.
4. In another two sites compound is being put.
Does limitation act applies here. As said layout do not posses any registered title.
1. Can we question the layout roads which is formed in 2000 in our suit.
2. Can we claim back the sites which is sold
3. Rest of the land is empty.
Asked 11 days ago