1. Since, you are only person , who is teaching the students , hence it come under the Tuition Centre , and not mandatory required to be registered.
- Further, no institute or teacher can give a guarantee to their students for achieving a higher marks in the examination , and their duty is to teach the student fairly.
- Hence , running a sole tuition centre , you are not bound to issue a receipt for your service , and thereby it is not an offence of fraud.
2. No, but if that student has already paid you fee amount in advance , then you cannot refuse to teach him , otherwise you will have to refund the amount.
3. No offence made out , specially when he not having any proof of payment with him .
4. If you have already given your services for the received amount , then he cannot take refund legally from you.
5. Yes, it may be . There should be sufficient reasons for expelling him
- No , his father is not having right to complain before the I.T. department .
- Amicable settle the matter with him.