• How to file claim money lost in damages

i had filed a criminal 420/448 case back in 2002 ,now that case is about to restart ,and i was awarded the money in 2003 Jan .I lost everything in the process.  back then and continue suffer consequences of the defendant actions.Now my question is how can i get back the money i have lost?I know there is a time limit of 3 years but i never withdrew the case and all my losses have been in relation to this case.and my losses would continue to rise if have to continue with trial.The agreement also said the defaulting party would be responsible for all the expenses ,Losses and damages.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Faridabad, Haryana
why the case is starting again

we cannot advice without knowing the complete details of case you filed in 2002 . what was the money awarded in 2003?  . 

have you file summary suit for recovery of money lost within period of 3 years . ?

You had filed the case in 2002. What was the amount of money awarded in 2003? Was there a stay order owing to which the case remained suspended? It is necessary to know all the facts of the case before advising you.

once settlement is arrived ,then ideally you should not file suit

1) mistake you made was transferring property  in name of defendants . 

2) if signature  of your husband was forged you should have filed complaint of forgery , cheating against the defendants 

3) for getting decent compensation your lawyer will be your best guide . 

4) once you settle for small amount in full and final settlement of your claim and with draw the case   you cannot   file  another case in this regard .

If you settle for a small amount and withdraw the case then it will foreclose your right to file a case for harassment.