• Kindly help

Dear Sir, I need some advice regarding this case.

I am a doctor, I had applied to an ad to work in a private clinic. The owner who is also a doctor there, asked me to submit self attested photo copies of all requisite documents, which i did. Then he told me that i will have to sign a contract regarding duration of my job plus whether my name can be used in their website or not but they never showed me any such contracts. After working for nearly 15 days, that person told me that due to some renovation works i will have to come after few days but as days passed by i did not receive any call. So i became a little suspicious. I checked that there old website was not working but they created a new one where they listed me as a consultant, there was my photo which he had scanned from the photo copy that i had provided. My educational details were there but the name was of some one else.

The consent to show my details in their website was never taken from me plus they provided false name with my photo. Also they showed my pg degree as completed though i am pursuing it. I discovered this after 2 months. After noticing all these things i called him back but i did not let him know that i had discovered his notorious activities instead i asked him whether the renovation work is complete and he told me that by 1 week it will be but he has not still made any call.
So kindly advice what should be done against him?
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
Lodge a diary to the Cyber Crime Branch of Police and submit a complaint to the IMA   and also IMC and file a case under Information Technology Act in Judicial Magistrate Court.
First and foremost take a snapshot of the website. Then send the proposed employer an Advocate Notice citing details of his notorious activities while claiming that you have sufficient proof of his notoriousness. It will be well and good if the proposed employer corrects his wrong. If he doesn’t respond, then contact an Advocate and file a defamation suit against him.

Alternatively, you can go to the Police with the snapshot and all your credentials and file a FIR against your proposed employer under Section 499 of IPC. If the Police doesn’t help, you can contact an Advocate but I think the Police will definitely help

Further, you can contact Mr. Rudraman Bhattachrya, my partner on 9830731277 if you want to drag the proposed employer to court and claim compensation.

I hope the above helps.
Sidharth Das
1) issue legal notice to said doctor regarding misuse of your photographs . request him to delete your photos from said website as a consultant . 

2) file a defamation suit if the said doctor refuses to listen to reason . 

3) you can also file police complaint against said employer for criminal defamation
1. The doctor could not have uploaded your photographs on the website except without your prior consent.

2. You may file a case for defamation and also a complaint to police against him. A lawyer's notice should precede the filing of the case.
well since doctor had played fraud upon you we have advised  you to exercise your legal remedy by issue of legal notice