• Encashing 70% of my part of property

Dear sir

i own 70% in a residential property, rest 30 % is owned by my son. is there any way i can encash my 70 % legally or by other means?

mortgage, any agreeable buye, even if i have to compromise on value.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45573 Answers
2677 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

since it is owned jointly ,you will have to take him along with you
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Repeated query.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer