• My landlord is breaking rent agreement

Dear all, I taken a house for Rent on 1/10/13 with in 5 Months only my landlord sold this flat and asking to Vacate the place..
I have a rent agreement for 11 Months wid security deposit of 1 Lakh...As per the agreement do i have any benefit coz my landlord is breaking the rent agreement..

As per the agreement its writen i have to pay 1 Month Rent for painting purpose as well as 2 Months Rent if i break the agreement before11 Months... Is this applicable on landlords also??? 
Please give me some solution...
what die your agreement about default on the behalf of the landlord

Hi, you have to ask the amount either present owner or else don't vacate the property unless you received the amount.

it is necessary to go through clauses in agreement to advice .

since agreement is for 11 months if landlord wants you to leave he should return your security deposit and give you one month termination notice atleast .

We can provide advice only upon reviewing the agreement in question. Refuse to vacate the premises, change of ownership does not grant the new owner right to terminate the agreement by itself.