• Appointment to a medical college

sir,
i am dr nethra ,assistt professor in anaesthesiology .
i was appointed as assistant professor in anaesthesiawith aicte scale, through a walk in interview conducted on 13/1/12. five other assistant professors were appointed withme too.my appointment was to a post of asst.prof at pmssy superspeciality hospital ,an upgraded banglore medical college(bmc). my appointment order was issued by dean of bmc and joining order was issued by bmc office. movement order was isssued to report to special officer of pmssy ssh hospital.my service file was moved from bmc to pmssy. my salary is given by pmssyssh.
my query is..though in a teaching post, our services are not considered as faculty of bmc. there is confusion as we belong to pmssyssh and also bmc. i am excluded from seniority list of bmc.
though pmssyssh is an upgraded banglore medical college...we are not recognised under medical council of india.
this is the greatest loss. we have approached dean and special officer too. there is no clarification.
pleasehelp me regarding how to approach.
i wantmy service to be counted as teaching and to be recognised under medicalcouncil ofindia
reply at the earliest
Asked in Civil Law from banglore, Karnataka
Hi, you have to make representation to the Dean  to consider you as a faculty of the BMC in writing and wait for the reply then   if they not consider your request move to KAT for appropriate direction.

your appointment letter was issued by pmssy super speciality hospital  as asst professor . your salary is paid by pmssy hospital . since you are not employed by Bmc you cant be considered in seniority list of bmc . it may be that interviews were conducted by dean of bmc but since you are not on rolls of bmc you cant be considered for seniority list of bmc .

You are not an employee of BMC as salary is paid to you by pmssy. Merely because the appointing order and joining order was issued by BMC does not make you an employee of BMC. For this reason you cannot be considered in the seniority list of BMC.