non refund of security money by engg college
Sir , i have completed my btech from BBDIET and RC , JAHANGIRABAD , BULANDSAHAR IN 2009 .At the time of taking admission i have submitted RS 5000 as secuirty money (refundable). But till date whenever i ask for refund , either they deny or do not give satisfactory ans .one more thing SIR i am not the only one who has been dnied the refund . but till date they have not given it to any one . sir pls help me
Asked 2 years ago in Business Law from Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh
1) all college students should get together and file police complaint against the institute for cheating , criminal breach of trust .
2) you can also move consumer forum for refund with interest and also claim compensation
give a legal notice and file complaint in consumer forum
Advocate, New Delhi
1. Collective legal action can produce wonders in a case of this nature. Institute is bound to refund the security deposit.
2. All the students can issue lawyer's notices to institute to refund the money. When it receives notices from all the affected students then it may lose its sleep and readily agree to return the security. If it does not pay heed to lawyer's notice then a case for recovery can be filed in court. The amount spent on availing the services of a lawyer can also be got recovered.
3. Simultaneously a complaint for cheating and breach of trust may also be filed against institute.