• Illegal construction of police department on private Land

I have one piece of land on which police department construct police chouki(100sq.ft.) without my consent. I have clear legal title of that land. Now this chaoki is locked from last 15 years i.e.since constructed.No rent given to me. No single FIR registered over there. In Grampanchayat and Talathi office there is no registration of that chaoki,6D Mutation also not contain any entry of transfer of land and even PRB register of PWD Department also not shown any entry of this building. Please help me how to remove that police chaoki from my land
Asked 2 years ago in Property Law from Nashik, Maharashtra
write a complaint to police commissioner about this and a complaint to municipal department and if required take the help of court
what were you doing for last 15 years ? issue legal notice for removal of police chowki . since you have not transferred land for police chowki nor enay agreement has been entered into for lease of your land for police chowki file suit for eviction
litigation takes time and there is no shortest way
What were you doing for the past 15 years? The elapse of 15 years in initiating legal action for removal of encroachment may be maneuvered by police to its advantage if you go to court now. 

The only legal remedy is to file a case for removal of encroachment and recovery of possession against police department.
No Superintendent of police will acknowledge that his men encroached some one's land. RTI too will not be of any help. Only a court of law can order removal of encroachment. Legal action takes time to reach a logical conclusion. If you initiate it now then it may be over soon.
file a suit for eviction
Do you have title deed of the property? Was the property mutated in your father's name in revenue records? If yes, then you have a clear title to the land. Since you were a minor and your father suffering from illness at the time of encroachment delay will not operate against you. Without any further delay file a case for eviction in the court. You have a good case on merits.
it may take around 10 to 15 years for final disposal of suit . there are no short cuts . you can use RTi to find what action has been taken on your complaint .
since you were a minor at time of encroachment and your father was seriously ill delay in taking proceedings may not harm your case . file suit for eviction now