2. The right to Speedy Trial by a Senior Citizen is implicit in article 14, 19(1) (a) and 21 of the constitution , and also in the Civil Procedure Code.
- Her lawyer should move an application for speedy trial before the court on the ground of Senior citizen ,and health issues.
- Further , on rejection the said application , she should move an application before the Higher court for obtaining an order for the direction to the said trial court for deciding the said case on urgent basis.
3. On the ground of senior citizen and medical , her case can be transferred at the appropriate court ,suitable for her reach.
4. No provision for compensation in India.