- As per law, no commercial activity allowed in the residential area without the permission of authority , and housing complex .
- Only a fixed area can be legally used for commercial purpose limited to official use only , i.e can be used for services by resident advocates, chartered accountants, doctors ,tutorials, dance and yoga classes.
- Further, one can use the bungalow/ flat for commercial purpose provided, no production or manufacturing activity is conducted and the commercial use shall be completely professional in nature, and it should not cause nuisance to other dwellers of the society, but, approvals from the competent authority are required.
- Even , if there is permission of marriage hall , then it is mandatory for marriage halls to install soundless generators to avoid air and noise pollution, and the sounds of music .
- Further, the owners of such holdings should inform the municipal corporation before converting a residential complex into a commercial outlet, like a marriage hall.
1. For getting the information regarding the same, you should file an RTI application before the Noida Authority, and municipal corporations as well.
2. Firstly , you should lodge a complaint before the local police , and higher official , and further forwarded the said compliant copy to the authority as well for a legal action.
- If, no action , then you should file a complaint under section 133 of IPC before the magistrate for getting direction/and to shut the same permanently.