• Review on property agreement papers and advise on home loan

Want to get property agreement draft to be reviewed. And need some advise on home loan
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Christian

3 answers received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

11 Answers

You can opt for feature review of legal documents 


make payment online on website 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
89856 Answers
6519 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can contact any property lawyer through this website for the same.


Siddharth Jain
Advocate, New Delhi
6203 Answers
101 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Kindly share the draft papers.

Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
13945 Answers
65 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. I will be happy to review the draft of property agreement, as well as to advise you on home loan.

2. You can book a Phone Consultation with me through Kanoon.com.

Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
4470 Answers
263 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If documents in English ? can contact. .

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
21481 Answers
31 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

Contact me through kaanoon.My contact is 9a7g6g9g4e9g0f9f1a1

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
28583 Answers
101 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

See you can engage my service or any local advocate for same to review the agreement. 

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
25516 Answers
179 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

For Home loan the Bank will insist on Tripartite Agreement where as with builder a Sale Agreement would suffice. You can contact me for legal assistance. 

Jamal Sait
Advocate, Bangalore
168 Answers
2 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1. You can share the draft through email for proper advise. 

Mohit Kapoor
Advocate, Rohtak
10687 Answers
7 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If you need help drafting or reviewing a property agreement please contact expert through this portal.

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
19037 Answers
32 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

You can contact any advocate of this forum by getting their contact details and engage their service on their terms.


T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
80019 Answers
1676 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer