• SLPs relating to consumer protection against order 27-A CPA passed by MP State Commission

M P state Commission allowed appeal filed under section 27-A CPA Act on 22-1.2018 and set aside order dated 4-7-2016 passed by district forum on under section 27 cpa act. Then applicant filed SLP in supreme court against order dt. 22-1-2018 passed by State Commission. Supreme court dismissed SLP on dt 22-4-19 on merit and directed respondent to repaid 5 lac to petitioner within 4 week.. 
I sended amount by DD through speed post, but petitioner refused to take. After refused to take DD, petitioner filed MA application on dt. 2-7-19 of recall of order dated 22-4-19 in supreme court.
MA dairy no. 23029/2019. His AOR gave MA to my AOR on website of SCI.gov.in this applicaiton MA dairy no. 23029/2019 shown pending but i checked today and this case showing disposed without listing in court. Showing Disposed disposed type lodged what is it meaning?
Asked 7 months ago in Civil Law

First answer received in 10 minutes.

It appears to have been dismissed by SC 

apply for certified copy of order 

Dear sir, this application is showing disposed means the order has been passed one way or the other. We need to check the main case details to see if there is any order

Mayank Sapre

The matter can be dispone of for many reasons, you can obtain certified copy of same from Court.

That means the application has been disposed and since no order is available I believe the application has not been allowed. 

Please share the SLP No. for more details on the said issue. 

Without hearing you the case should not have been disposed of.

So I wonder what has actually happened.

Even if the case is listed there is nothing to worry as you can always show your previous attempt to repay the money and offer to make the payment once again in court.

Disposed lodged means the DD must have been lodged before the couirt since the petitioner was not accepting it when given.

For more clear understanding you may contact your advocate to clarify the same since he knows the case better than anyone, the ecourts information cannot be relied upon especially if you are not able to understand the terminologies used.

Please apply for the certified copy of l order/ judgment to find out the effect of the Order. 

It will be not disposed so early. Just check for any objections if any in the same which can be disposed in case of non removal of objections

1. You should apply for certified copy of order from supreme court to get details about the order passed by Supreme Court.

2. This will provide you complete details and reason for disposal of case. 

Mohit Kapoor
Advocate, Rohtak

Might his application not accepted and dismissed at threshold.  Order has attained finality.

It only means that the slp has been  disposed. Ask tge advocate to obtain a certified copy of the order.

Rahul Mishra