• Doctor medical certificate

my father were doctor in government hospital, one girl and boy came and asked age certificate, they physically checked, no xray test done, given approx. Age 20 years, they misused and married on that, couple were in love since long, girls father filed fir ipc 376 that boy kidnaped my girl she is 17 years and submit school leaving, she is pregnant, it is rape, he and police had asked money, doctor not given, so they added doctors name also in fir.
please advise me.
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from Surat, Gujarat
as replied to your father,who will have to fight it
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

as your father has given certificate with out proper test  he has to face trial now
Avdhesh Chaudhary
Advocate, Greater Noida
565 Answers
20 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Your father dug his own grave. He will now have to face prosecution as an accused. Let him engage a defence lawyer to contest the case on merits.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer