• Case pending in court

As suggested by Mr.Ajay sethi

Dear Sir

My name is Preeti Gupta.I have two court cases pending under DV act and other for maintenance act in Chandigarh court. And my dowry case in women cell also still pending. But currently I am abroad for higher studies.I have a baby also of 5 yrs old. I filed the case in December 2012 but since then there is no progress at all. Is it necessary my presence over there to finalize maintenance when my father can produce all necessary documents ?It is very important for me as I am having loans pending in banks for my studies .I am not receiving any maintenance money even for my baby also.I am very confused as I am not certain about my future job also. What can be options for early disposal of my case as right now my father has power of attorney for my cases. I changed my lawyer three times. There is nobody who can guide me in right direction. In women cell also I have to fight a lot for my case to move forward as the policeman under which my case falls used to harass only to me but before its final proceeding only I have to move abroad for my studies. And financially I am very weak.I don't know what to do? Now also I am not sure whether the current lawyer is driving the case in right direction or not?

Your suggestions will be highly valuable. 

Best Regards
Preeti Gupta
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from chandigarh, Chandigarh
i have already advised you madam . interim maintenance does not take 16 months to be decided . ask your father to obtain copies of roznama ie court proceedings . it would indicate why delay in passing orders in interim maintenance application 

you can also move HC to direct magistrate court to dispose your DV case  expeditiously

thanks for your appreciation

my pleasure

Repeated query. Already replied.