• Owner telling to vacate office suddenly

Hi Team

I have been running my office since 2009 in a building.

The building owner suddenly called me n told me to vacate it immediately within a week.

Reason for this was since more than a year back, the water supply to my off wash room was stopped. as ladies staff work in my off and no near by toilets i was requesting my owner to get it back connected.

he used to promise every month while taking the rent after that he wudn care about it. this happened for around a year and a half. 

Mean time, My staff is working from my house to avoid those problems.

I did not pay the rent Since 2 months as i wanted him to see to my problem also.

Now he is angry on me and wants me to vacate the building immediately. he is not taking the 2 months rent also.

Rental Agreement was done in 2009 for 12 months and not renewed since then. 

If he would have not promised every month solving the issue, i would have vacated a year and a half back only.  now the rent paid for a year n half is a waste as we could not work there n just kept waiting hoping it would be done.

Is there any way where i could continue in the same premises for some more time?

It is not easy to go to new premises suddenly now, as the rates are very high.

Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
if you refuse to vacate he will file suit for eviction against you . what you can do is offer to increase rent and enter into fresh agreement with licensor . if he refuses ask for 1 month time to vacate till you find alternative office
try to take some time from him so that you can find a suitable place
Don't go by his verbal notice. Keep quiet. Let him give a written notice as per law and then show us the contents of the notice for proper advice.
Landlord can't evict the tenet forcibly without the court order. to get court order for eviction he has to send written notice for vacating the premises and if you still not vacate he can approach the court for necessary order. this will take few months, by that time you can search for new premises. 

Instead of initiating the eviction proceeding in court, if landlord trespasses to the  the premises or threatens you, then file police complaint and seek for police protection.
Landlord can't evict the tenet forcibly without the court order
File a suit restraining the landlord from entering and/or issuing a threat to evict you forcefully.
Sai Kiran R
you have failed to pay rent for 2 months .hence licensor is aggrieved by your failure to pay rentals . instead of going to court try to arrive at an amicable settlement .
You cannot be thrown out of the rented premises. The owner cannot even lay his hands on your belongings. In a society governed by rule of law he has to take recourse to law to evict you from the place which recourse begins by sending a legal notice to you. Once you receive the notice show it your lawyer so that he can reply to it. Thereafter, owner may file a case for your eviction in court which you will get sufficient opportunity to contest and rebut. Pay the outstanding rent as quickly as possible.
Furthermore, if you apprehend that he may throw you out then move to court and obtain a stay order against any such contemplated move.