1. Your brother has the equal right to stay in his paternal/maternal house in which you are currently staying,
2. Your paying for the maintenance or looking after your parents do not deprive him his share of the said property nor does it give you an exclusive right to stay there,
3. If he creates any ruckus after entering into the said house, you can deal with that seperately and lodge police complaint,
4. You should file a partition suit if he is not willing to execute any settlement agreement or partition deed,
5. It will be prudent on your part to settle the matter amicably with him,
6. He can not give your share of the property to the promoter without your consent.