• Harassment in office

I am working with a MNC company as an intern but my senior employee is continuously embarrassing me unnecessarily and also  abusing me. I know even if i'll complaint to my manager what all he will do is cancel my internship. I  am mentally disturbed  don't know what to do.  please help me.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Chandigarh, Chandigarh
if you want file a complaint in police station near you so that future problems can be taken careoff

as an intern you have to work hard . you will face lot of criticism for manner in which you work . swallow your pride and continue working hard . ignore the abuses . for mental  peace do meditation . go for walks .

Try to collect evidence against the senior employee and then bring the issue to the notice of higher authorities. If they take extreme steps then issue a legal notice demanding suitable compensation. Take assistance of a local lawyer to monitor the entire situation.
Sai Kiran R

query is resolved

File a police complaint against your senior. Supreme Court has formed a set of guidelines to remedy harassment at work places. Police shall swing into action and initiate the process of law.