- A Terrace or rooftop is a common area in a residential building which is for the enjoyment and benefit of all its members. Hence, the terrace is a common portion and does not belong to the top floor owner.
- The builder/developer has no right to sell the terrace. because a builder does not have the authority to sell the terrace of a building.
1. Yes, you have right for the same as per law.
2. Yes, including the other inhabitant of the building.
3. Yes, with the permissioin of other flat owner , and it should be common for all the owners.
4. Yes, if he refused to supply the same , you should issue notice against him, and further you can approach the Court for getting order for using and having key of the terrace.
5. No, it should be common for all . May be some owner have objection for it.