Advocate, New Delhi
135 Answers

4.9 on 5.0

Check-mark-grayLicensed for 19 years
Check-mark-grayFluent in Hindi, English
About Advocate Gopender

Hello, I am a lawyer practicing in Delhi NCR from District Courts to High Court and Supreme Court. I have been to district and high courts of various states. I have handled variety of matters like matters pertaining to matrimonial disputes, consumer disputes, injunctions, contractual disputes, property disputes, builder related disputes, company criminal matters and non- heinous criminal offences like cheating, breach of trust, theft, affray etc besides employment issues. I use technical issues while filing and defending cases to make my case stronger.

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Cheque bounce, Fraud/Default, Forgery/Cheating, Breach of trust, FIR, Bail/Anticipatory Bail, Police action, Cybercrime, Trespass, Other criminal matters
Family Law
Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Restitution of conjugal rights, Domestic violence, Child custody
Business Law
Business contracts, Arbitration
Employment, Salary and pension, Termination
Civil Law
Consumer forum, Name change, Passport issues, Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Banking, Loans, Recovery of money, Motor accident, Medical negligence, Defamation, Right to information, Summary suit, Insurance, Other civil matters
Property Law
Legal heir, Legal heirship certificate, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Sale agreement, Sale deed, Relinquishment deed, Deed of family settlement, Succession certificate, Succession of property, Power of attorney, Builder issues, Wills and trusts, DRT/DRAT, Other property matters
  • Delhi High Court

  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

  • Supreme Court of India

Recent cases handled
Type of case
1 Jul 2018
Civil Law
Flat buyers consumers' case against builder
Going on in NCDRC
Gopender's recent answers
  • Answered 11 days ago
  • Adverse possession in partition suit
    Answered 11 days ago
  • Answered 13 days ago
  • Answered 19 days ago
  • Divorce
    Answered 19 days ago
  • Denied relieving letter after 3 months notice
    Answered 20 days ago
  • Fake complaint
    Answered 20 days ago
  • Transfer of share of property from NRI husband to NRI wife
    Answered 20 days ago
  • Answered 20 days ago
  • Adverse possession in partition suit
    Answered 20 days ago
Office location
House no. 61
Paschim Vihar Extn
New Delhi 110063
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in New Delhi
Pratibha Singh
Advocate, New Delhi
1 Answer

4.0 on 5.0

Anshul Chowdhary
Advocate, New Delhi
19 Answers

Not rated

Bhavishya Mehra
Advocate, New Delhi
4 Answers

Not rated