• School not allowing to attend the classes for colored hairs

My Daughter is in Class 11th studying in a reputed public school in Gurgaon. She has color in her hairs (Steaks). The School is not allowing her to attend the classes. Do she have the right under the law of India to attend the school.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Gurgaon, Haryana
normally school can not do like this,but still it is a matter of school discipline it better that you do not allow your daughter to colour like that

schools wont permit young girls to colour their hair . objective being students come to school for study and not to make any fashion statement . let your daughter remove steaks in her hair

Schools can restrict the right of a student if his personal desires run contrary to school discipline. In my considered view,  no indiscipline will ensue out of an act of a student to have steaks in her hair. Your daughter may move High Court to challenge the decision of school to disallow her from attending classes.