• Is there any provision to challenge the JM for Corruption

My Brother-in-Law is a Judicial Magistrate and he is influenced to make unjustified order from concerned Judicial Magistrate. May I appeal to court with corruption charges against the Judge for Judicial corruption including provision of Polygraph test challenge. In which section, I can challenge the Judgement with Polygraph test?
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Howrah, West Bengal
never antagonise the judiciary . dont make any charges unless you have sufficient evidence . contact your lawyer . if you are aggrived by order of magistrate go in revision before sessions court

you can go for revision if affected by the magistrate order

On what basis do you say that your brother-in-law has influenced the court to rule in his sister's favour? Do you understand the legal meaning of expression 'corruption' and the degree of evidence required to prove it? Do you have any supporting evidence to prove corruption charges? If you do not have any proof of him having influenced the court then do not even think of making a complaint against him as you can be prosecuted and jailed for contempt of court.

You may challenge the order in High Court. Polygraph test will not be allowed.