Call the police for any nuisance and threat.
House owner telling to vacate home without any reason. we are ready to move .. but now everyday they are disturbing us... bringing people to show the house taking photos . when objected they are threatening me what should i do.
1. It is not sure that whether there is any rent agreement for a fixed period and the same has expired or not.
2. If not then before the expiry of the tenancy agreement unless there is a clear breach of terms like default in payment of rent the landlord has no legal right to ask you to quit the premises.
3. So you can ignore his demands and if the disturbance is unbearable then you can file civil suit for declaration ad injunction so your peaceful possession and enjoyment is not disturbed.
1)it is necessary to peruse agreement signed by you to advice
2) if there is notice period mentioned in agreement you have to vacate premise after expiry of notice period
3) after prior intimation landlord can enter the house to take inspection and bring prospective buyers for sale of flat
Immediately hire local advocate and file suit for mandatory injunction directing the owner not to disposess you forcefully without due process of law and take stay.
no rental agreement made
Then file a civil for declaration of tenancy and injunction.
you ought to vacate premises after expiry of one month of receipt of notice
if you dont vacate landlord would file eviction suit against you
15 days notice is must to evict tenant and than eviction suit, you have lot time. Threat him back, go to court to vacate the house,
Are you the tenant (lease) or licencee?
File a complaint with the police that the landlord is harassing you
if there is no rent agreement then the things will have to be decided mutually
House owner has right to visit property, but with prior intimation.
They cannot come and disturb at their convenience, if they are disturbing you, you can lodge complaint for causing nuisance.
owner needs a legal reason or grounds for eviction and without notice owner cannot vacate you. approach civil court for remedy.The court restrain them.
See if there is no advance notice from owner you can prohibit the owner from entering the premises as he is disturbing and in case he resists a police complaint regarding same can be filed.
Also you and owner can agree a date and on same you can leave the premises accordingly.
See if there is no agreement ask owner the required time to vacate the property.
Being owner they have a right to vacate you. You can tell them to give you notice. Also you can request them to inform in advance the timings for visiting of prospective tenants.
In case where you don't have rent agreement with owner you have to vacate the premises after legal notice period of one month.
If you Want to take more time and dont want any disturbance in odd hours of the day then you can ask landlord to come for visiting the house in suitable timings if he threatens you then you can lodge FIR against him for criminal intimidation.
You issue a notice to him to not to adopt such tactics especially which disturbs your peaceful possession of the rented premises, if at all he has anything he may follow the due process of law.
After that you may first file a caveat petition and followed by an injunction suit agaisnt the landlord restraining him from adopting such tactics to force you to vacate or evict you from the premises other than by due process of law.
Consult an advocate in the local and proceed as suggested.