• Regarding property

if my elder brother leave the house after my father sells property to me , my elder brother wife marriage furniture is in the house can she make a problem in feature .
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Silchar, Assam
furniture has nothing to do with her filing complaint
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

repeated query
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46806 Answers
2769 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Repeated query.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer