• Money

I pay DTDC Express to deliver a envelope to and thy deed not deliver my envelope to my and thy got the writ to keep the money I pay them to deliver my envelope to me. I pay a business to do something thy writ to keep the money? The business shod get my money back
Asked 4 years ago in Business Law from WHOSHTON USA, Gujarat
did not understand your question
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Your grievance against DTDC is that it did not deliver the envelope for which you had availed its services, in which event you may sue it for damages.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

since DTDC did not deliver your envelope you can ask for refund of courier charges paid by you .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47925 Answers
2846 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer