• Delay in Declaration of result of C.A.no.1447/82,L.P.A. no.45/82

C.A.no.1447/82,L.P.A. no.45/82 the case of SHRI ANTARIKSHYA  PARSHWANATH MAHARAJ SANSTHAN village -shirpur, tq.malegaon, Dist.Washim - Maharashtra . has been pending from almost last 33 years. this temple has so much historical background as well as Devotional. but due to Brawl or Controversy between Two societies of Jain Religion i.e. Digamber jain and Shwetamber jain this temple has been Closed.
                   This case is in Bombay Highcourt - Nagpur Bench, the result has been pending since 1982. due to this the jain Devoties as well as visitors not able get the vision of God.
                           The result has been pending since 1982. What should I do to get result as early as possible.?
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Parbhani, Maharashtra
your lawyer can move  high  court for expedited final hearing of suit as it is pending for last 22 years
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47916 Answers
2844 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

move to high court
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

You may move Bombay High Court for expediting the hearing of your case on the ground that it is pending for 32 years.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer