• Suggest good lawyer from Kandivali Mumbai for Succession Cert

Hi Lawyers,

      Can you please suggest me any good lawyer from Kandivali Mumbai area whom I can contact for succession certificate?

Thanks in advance
Chetan Chavan
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
you can contact Mr Ajay Sethi , an excellent advocate who is from our panel of lawyers and practicing in mumbai
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

3.5 on 5.0

I second the name of Mr.Sethi.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22966 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

thanks Mr Rajeev Bari and MR Davesar for your support . 

succession certificate has to be obtained from High court bombay .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
44362 Answers
2575 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer