• Floor Deviation

I have finalized a property in Chander Nagar Ghaziabad, As per sanction map only 2 kitchens are shown but as per site there are 4 independent flat(which means 4 Kitchen). This is a resale builder flat. In my flat kitchen is mentioned in floor map. Should I buy this property or not? I talked to SBI loan sales person he said this as negative that SBI not give loan on this. Should I go for private bank or withdraw my decision to buy.
Asked 3 months ago in Property Law from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Religion: Hindu

dont purchase property as title is not clear and marketable 


2) unauthorised construction has been done by builder 


3) builder must not be having OC from Muncipal corporation 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
68145 Answers
4114 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If you are not satisfied and the sbi is not willing to advance the loan then i think you should shelve this idea.


Rahul Mishra
Advocate, Lucknow
4774 Answers
11 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

How many flats are sanctioned ? and area of land ?

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
14010 Answers
18 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

See if the construction is not as per the approved plans you should not purchase the said property.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
20236 Answers
80 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0


I would not advise you to purchase the property which has been made against the sanctioned map. 

You may withdraw your decision to buy the property as such. 



Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17201 Answers
265 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If the same is mentioned in sanctioned plan them there is no issue to but in one flat generally there is a single approved kitchen

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
13803 Answers
23 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

my opinion is dont purchase such type of property. better consult local property lawyer. 


Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
11053 Answers
4 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

There is a deviation in the construction from the approved plan, hence you may not get loan easily from banks.

Also there may be a problem in future from municipality side and if they issue notice for demolition then you may have to run from pillar to post to solve the problem.

Have you obtained a legal opinion about this property from a local advocate before buying this property.?

If not, then do it immediately.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
57900 Answers
730 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can try for a private bank but chances of getting loan are low because of deviation from sanctioned plan.

My opinion is that you should withdraw you decision to buy that flat. 

Mohit Kapoor
Advocate, Rohtak
4258 Answers
1 Consultation

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer