• RTI for college

Hello, i would like to know that can we get information(under RTI) about reason of failure in internal examination (Practical & Viva) from college? As i am an engineering student and i was failed due to personal rivalry of my teacher but may exam was good and also my answer sheet had a right answer in it. So i want to get reason for my failure under RTI. Kindly guide me.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Thane, Maharashtra
you should get
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

You may obtain a copy of your answer sheet by taking recourse to RTI and the rights conferred on you in accordance with rules of your college. Thereafter, you may move HC against college.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

since for viva there is no answer sheets the marks are awarded by professor based on his assessment of how you answered queries . for practicals you may get your answer sheets under RTI from college
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47914 Answers
2844 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer