• RTI for college

Hello, i would like to know that can we get information(under RTI) about reason of failure in internal examination (Practical & Viva) from college? As i am an engineering student and i was failed due to personal rivalry of my teacher but may exam was good and also my answer sheet had a right answer in it. So i want to get reason for my failure under RTI. Kindly guide me.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Thane, Maharashtra
you should get

You may obtain a copy of your answer sheet by taking recourse to RTI and the rights conferred on you in accordance with rules of your college. Thereafter, you may move HC against college.

since for viva there is no answer sheets the marks are awarded by professor based on his assessment of how you answered queries . for practicals you may get your answer sheets under RTI from college