• False case of harassment

I was in relationship with a girl for 1.5 years. Suddenly she just broke up without any proper reason. I called her, messaged her and tried to reach out to her to find what went wrong that she suddenly is behaving like this. She blocked me from all sorts of communication. After a few days, I went to meet her and check what were the reason for her such abrupt and unexpected behavior. She told that there are some family issues. She made me talk to her mother regarding that and her mother told that they don't support inter caste marriage. He mother was aware of our relationship since past 7 months and was in support of our relation so we went ahead with it. Now the girl says that she likes someone else and I am harassing her by contacting her. She threatened police complaint and told that she will use all my messages, etc to justify her case. If she liked someone else while being in a relationship with me to the point that she made me talk to her mother regarding marriage, etc. Isn't liking someone else amidst all this actually cheating on her part? I tried reaching out to her close friends to find out if there is an involvement of other guy or there are family issues alone. To this she went furious and started calling my parents and threatening harassment case, etc. Given the fact that my full family and her mother were fully aware of our relationship and the relationship was going smooth and was serious to the point that just before all this, we were doing family planning and discussing life after marriage, designing our new house, etc. can she file a harassment case and use the legal system against me? If laws are supporting her, is there a way out to get some sort of immunity/protection from such cases? If I go to her place to meet her, can she still file an FIR? Is there any kind of way out of this? If there is an involvement of other guy, can I file a case of cheating? She repeatedly threatens me with police complaints, FIR, etc.
Asked 2 years ago in Civil Law from Faridabad, Haryana
no one can stop her to file case against you ,whether she is wrong or right that will be decided by the court,for advice i will require complete sets of details from your side.
your girl  friend wants  to call it quits . period . she dosent want any contact with you in future . 

respect her decision and move on in life . dont contact her friends and relatives . if you continue to pressurise her to meet you she will file case for stalking against you
no case of cheating is made out . she has out grown the relation ship . she has found better man to spend her life with . her family dosent want inter caste marriage . she does not want to go against her parents wishes now .
forget this event of your life and move ahead
what legal action you want to initiate
no it wont be cheating . partners can always break their relation ship . forget her now
as replied earlier
we have already pointed out if you continue to harass her she will file case   of stalking against you under section 354 D of IPC . it is punishable with imprisonment for upto 2 years
There is no question of cheating. Courts have been brought in existence to adjudicate questions of law, not to question a man/woman why he/she broke up with his/her partner. Any partner can break a relationship without assigning any reason. Forget her and move ahead in life. If you attempt to dig into the reason behind her calling it quits with you then she will inevitably file a police complaint for stalking which may result in your arrest.