1) Any party to mutual consent divorce petition can change their mind and withdraw the divorce petition at any time , but before the second motion.
2) Since , your second motion petition has not come up for hearing, on day of hearing, you may submit an affidavit that
a) you are NOT interested in Mutual consent divorce and
b) that the Memorandum of settlement submitted earlier has been altered with out your consent.
c) that you are withdrawing the services of your present lawyer.
3) There is NO punishment for a party who withdraw's from a mutual consent divorce.
4) You may also pray to the court that you are willing to return the alimony money, but at the same time pray to the court to permit you to retain the interim alimony as maintenance for your minor child. Courts generally allow you to retain a part of alimony money that was received by you at time of first motion as interim maintenance.
5) You can always mention to the judge that you never agreed to include the child name in settlement and that your lawyer has included the child name without permission.
6) Remember, in family court, the court believes only the parties and NOT the lawyer. In fact lawyers are not even permitted to represent parties in court. So you can withdraw the services of your present lawyer, by mentioning the same in court.
7) You can file a case for child's maintenance as Natural guardian of the child as the Memorandum of settlement has been written in hand and that was without your knowledge and consent.
Hope this information is useful.