• Payment against recovery suit order


I donot want to appeal against recovery suit order and wish to make the payment  because has put in the execution hence please tell me the procedure
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
If you are willing to abide by the judgment passed against you in recovery suit then approach the plaintiff and offer to pay the amount in terms of the court order. He will then withdraw execution.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23092 Answers
639 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

appear with your advocate in court along with the decree holder and make payment to him and get that recorded
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

prepare demand draft or banker cheque and forward the same to Plaintiff . accordingly he will a with draw execution proceedings against you
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46638 Answers
2757 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer