• Protection against false case 354(d), 506 and 509


I had a business partnership firm with a female. And she has cheated me 30 lakhs money so i have given a complaint in commissioner office and dissolved the partnership. She had given a complaint against me in local station stating she has not received salary from the company and her advocate is threatening me saying he knows what case needs to be filled against me if i am not giving any money to her for settlement. 

I have all proofs for cheating me in business. But i am worried if they can file a false case 354(d), 506 and 509 against me as i am a male. 

How to protect me against these false cases ? And precautionary steps needs to be done from my side against these female cases. Please help.
Asked 3 years ago in Business Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1. Do not get worried for any case and do not hesitate to take first step.
2. on the basis of the evidences file a case of cheating against the lady. believe me this your only way of protection if she files any false case against you.
3. One can not restrain the other from filing false case and there is no guarantee then if you do not file the case immediately she will not lodge complaint of molestation.
4. on the contrary your case of cheating would deter her from such allegations as she would know that her case loose all the sihe and has would lack any merit.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12804 Answers
165 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) if any cases are filed by lady you have to contest case on merits . 

2) you have to draw attention of court that you had entered into partnership with lady and subsequently partnership was dissolved on account of cheating by the lady . that case of cheating has been filed by you 

3) no case of criminal intimidation or outraging modesty of women is made out . 

4) you can move HC for quashing the case based on legal advice 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45424 Answers
2668 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Querist

you may file another complaint regarding the threats and all the scenes created by her before police or court. 
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4856 Answers
221 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

1. If you have the documentary proof of the cheating committed by her then you may initiate her prosecution by directly filing the case in the court instead of waiting for police to do the needful.

2. If a false complaint has been lodged against you then you should immediately seek pre-arrest bail from the court to preempt your arrest. Thereafter, the case can be contested on merits.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer