• How many days to get a bail and how to get out of this case

sir,i am brother of the accused sir.my bro hav not done any mistake sir my broand girl are lovers sir but she made me a complaint under sections 354,341,506,509 sir since my bro was in subjail.applying for bail but bail has not coming how many days to get bail sir plsssssss help me sir my bro has not done any mistake sir   complaint has been filed with out any enquiry sir COMPLAINT WAS BOOKED ON 21.3.2014 fir was booked with out any enquiry sir and girls uncle was ASI sir she as used the police power sir please help me sir
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from manuguru,khammam, Andhra Pradesh
1. How soon bail petition will be decided cannot be told beforehand as it depends on various factors beyond the control of any lawyer. 

2. If complaint is false and has stemmed out of complicity of police officials with the complainant then move HC for quashing the complaint.

you can move high court for quashing FIR under 482 crpc. Bail time can not told like this

for how long he is in judicial custody