• Civil court proceedings

Good evening team,
My name is bobby i have a query regarding civil court order. I have loose the civil suit now court has given decree order against me. And plaintiff has filled the execution. 
Hence i wish to make the payment but still want some relief as to reduce the amount or time to pay this whole amount. 
So, kindly advice me , is this possible yet or not ?
and what is execution proceedure ?
Thanks & regards
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Delhi, Delhi
What is the nature of suit filed by plaintiff and decreed by court? Is it a recovery suit? If you want any relief as to reduction of amount ordered to be paid or extension of time for paying the amount then the only remedy is to file an appeal.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23140 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

file appeal against impugned order of single judge  if you want reduction in amount to be paid or extension f time to make payment
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46745 Answers
2767 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

file appeal against impugned order
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer