Inaction of police and harassment by RAW
On 13/4/19, at around 7 pm very high loudspeaker was playing under my house. Repeated requests to lower the volume failed and i was mocked at for trying to interfere. Around 15 people collected and started shouting at me.
I called 100. PCR van came and did not take any action . After half an hour around 7.30 local policeman came. He also refused to take any action.
No permission was taken from any authority. Inspite of this the policeman did not mediate and instead told me to go to the police station to lodge a complaint.
At 8 in the night I and my minor son went to the station to lodge a written complaint. DD no 35 B
After coming back i found the volume to be still very high making it unbearable to sit in the house. I called 100 again 3 more times. Ref no. 191380471. No PCR van came and no action was taken.
The present RWA has been acting in a highly dictatorial manner
1. No minutes of AGM have been shared for 2 years.
2. Illegal construction of a temple within the society.
3. Illegal operation of a eatery for which no permission has been taken.
4. Illegal construction of a main gate for which no sanction has been taken.
5. Commercial use of residential society . Outsiders are frequently allowed to erect tents and put up kiosks.
6. Rampant use of loudspeakers within the society for personal functions.
Is there any relief available? The society is a multirise dda society and recently it has been handed over to MCD
Asked 2 months ago in Civil Law from Delhi, Delhi
The office bearers are influential people. Most of the residents prefer to keep quiet because of the image of these people. If no action is taken by concerned authorities can i file an application in the court.
Also regarding yesterday incident, is no relief available to me or do i suffer in silence.
Asked 2 months ago