• Blackmailing

My ex girl friend gaveme her nude pics with her will & now she n her family says that i have circulated the pic all around via whatsapp n now she n herfamilyis blackmailing me that we will spoil ur life n all.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Katni, Madhya Pradesh
 Find out or confirm  that whether these pictures are uploaded by her or her people to malign you , if so file a police complaint for harassment and blackmailing. You do not have to be scared of their threat. stop all communications and make sure that you do not misuse any of her photos details in internet or any other media. In case any photos of her uploaded by you please remove it.

if you have not uploaded any photos then file police complain

On what basis does she claim that pictures have been circulated by you? Has any on else testified to this fact? 

You may file a police complaint against her for blackmailing and threatening with a baseless prosecution.