• Love affair

In my earlier details I missed to post that I am tired of consulting various doctors regarding my wife's health  I spent lot of money and time but still she is under medical care .
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh
well your wife needs medical treatment for her suicidal tendencies . at this stage she needs your support .

 no lady will tolerate her husband having an affair with maid for 8 years . in addition you have been giving her gifts . your wife anger is justified and by your conduct you have aggravated the issue .
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47925 Answers
2846 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

you need to consultant psychologist for your wife
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

By having an extra marital affair with your wife you have contributed significantly to the deterioration in her health. She needs constant medical treatment. Do not leave her in the lurch.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
652 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer