1. Assuming that at present the property is in the name of your grand father & his 4 brothers.
2. Whether the grand father is alive or dead and how about his brothers, are they alive or dead.
3. If your grand father & his brothers are dead, have they executed WILL.
4. If the property is not yet partitioned, the deed of partition has to be executed amongst them.
5. Your grand father's property after it is partitioned from the entire property will go to his first wife-50% share & children of the second wife together-50%.
6. If your mother who gets half share in your grand father's share gifts you that share through gift deed then that 1 half of your grand father's property would be mutated in your name. In case she executes a WILL, the property would devolve to the persons as per the contents of her WILL. In case she dies without writing a WILL(intestate), then the property would devolve equally to her children.
7. In case you want to change the name from your grand father's to yours & your two uncle's name, then a Relinquishment deed/Release deed has to be executed by your mother and your uncle's daughter releasing their share of the property in favour of you & your two uncles.