• Put name plate on gate

Sir i have filed a case in high court Delhi for cancellation of sale-deed against two person and my case is with joint registrar (DHJS). I want to know that can i ask for permission of using my plot and put my name stone on gate as accused person's had broke the name stone which was put by me on my name. and in my case status quo was given by court can joint registrar can give permission to use or not.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Yes you can. The bench will decide whether to allow your request or not.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

yes if status quo was given by the court
Rajeev Bari
Advocate, New Delhi
1506 Answers
92 Consultations

4.6 on 5.0

court will decide whether you can affix name plate on the gate . Joint  Registrar cannot permit you to affix name plate on gate .in your case status quo order is passed . in other words no changes can be made unless court permits it
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45747 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer