• Registration of property at Hyderabad - Ranga Reddy District

I am currently selling my flat located in Hyderabad - Rajendra Nagar, Ranga Reddy District
I am in need of a agent to help me out with the process of registering property towards the buyer at Registrar / sub -registrar office at Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad sub registrar office.
I first need to register power of attorney in this process and then actual registration.
Please reach me out with your contact. Only local agents please.
Asked 2 months ago in Property Law from United States
Religion: Hindu

Sir this platform is for lawyers to answer legal queries 

Not for finding agents

I am surprised how the admin allowed such a question to be posted

Dear admin, 

Kindly ensure that henceforth such questions are not allowed

This platform consists of empanelled lawyers registered with the platform for answering legal queries of users and not a search platform for finding agents 

Your rating hardly matters

Your question is not a legal question 

You want an agent 

Lawyers are not agents

I will ensure that you are banned from posting such questions in future 

Yusuf Rampurawala
Advocate, Mumbai
3883 Answers
16 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) You first have to register POA from USA Indian Embassy Consulate if you're not planning to come in India.


2) If you're are planning to come in India than go with POA register here in sub registrar office.



Ganesh Kadam
Advocate, Pune
6426 Answers
47 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

There are number of lawyers on this website from Hyderabad 


you can contact any any of them for drafting and registration of POA 


POA executed in USA has to be attested before Indian consulate 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
61302 Answers
3720 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can get in touch with me for this act to be done.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
16485 Answers
231 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Sir engage an Advocate he would draft properly and help in registration. Further if you engage any agent he might not draft properly.

Shubham Jhajharia
Advocate, Ahmedabad
15304 Answers
63 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Sir,

You are physically NOT present in India – NRI holding Indian passport

  1. Write down POA terms on an A4 size plain piece of paper. Since, you are not in India, you don’t need the Indian stamp paper.
  2. Get the POA attested by Indian Embassy/Consulate in your country of current residence.
  3. Send consulate / Indian embassy signed or attested POA to India by postal mail. 
  4. The PoA holder in India needs to get this POA registered to actually make it a valid document and term it as Registeredpower of attorney.
  5. Visit SDM (Sub-divisional magistrate) office in the POA holder’s residence district in India (the person who you name in POA) and NOT your own address.

    NOTE: The SDM (Sub-divisional magistrate) office and the office of the registrar are two separate government departments/offices.

    Be prepared for bribes!

    Documents required for registration of ‘Attested power of attorney from Indian Embassy

    1. Affidavit (on stamp paper of Rs. 100) for PoA holder’s swearing for his/her identity. A nominal stamp duty of Rs. 4 or Rs. 10 also needs to be paid. Check with your local SDM office for details.
    2. The Envelope which was used to send the POA from US to India is also required. Sounds strange but it was asked by the officer in SDM office (smelling bribe?).
    3. Passport photo-copies of the Executants (Person/s who have created the POA) in the Power Of Attorney. Example, both husband and wife are executants of POA.
    4. 2 (number) Address and ID proof of the POA holder. One could be a passport and other can be electricity bill, water bill etc.
    5. Document that can prove the relationship between POA holder and POA executants. This is completely illogical since POA holder can be your friend too.

      In our case, my wife had the name of her mother listed in her passport and this proved that she is her mother.

    6. You will have to submit the original POA along with the documentary proof to the SDM office.

  6. Processing time is 15 business days, if you paid quick work tax!
  7. Once this POA is stamped by SDM, it is considered a registered power of Attorney.

    No witness is required in SDM office for registration.

  8. Registered POA is acceptable in any government office for the purpose of possession and registration (also known as conveyance deed) of property.

Netravathi Kalaskar
Advocate, Bangalore
2447 Answers
6 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Best of luck

Prashant Nayak
Advocate, Mumbai
8291 Answers
11 Consultations

4.8 on 5.0

1.The POA executed in a foreign country and duly attested by Indian consulate of that country. 

2.Contact any local property lawyer or broker. 

Mohammed Mujeeb
Advocate, Hyderabad
7067 Answers
3 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

  1. As per the information mentioned in the presnet query, makes it clear that you wish to sell the property, but through a trusted agent.
  2. Let me tell you sir though I am not from the state where the property is located, but still answering to let you know that you have come to right forum.
  3. Even if you wish to have any other query, you can and at anytime over your own forum (Kaanoon).

Good Luck...!

Sanjay Baniwal
Advocate, South Delhi
3996 Answers
7 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You can engage a local lawyer for the said purpose or releasr advertisement in local Newspapers searching for agents/brokers for your purpose.


2. Ordinary agents/brokers may not have access to or ordinarily might not inclined to access this portal.

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
21758 Answers
564 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

This is a legal forum where you will get all your legal issues clarified and you will also receive opinions and suggestions on all the legal hassles.

If you are looking for an agent to complete your task, you may look for one outside this forum.


T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
51403 Answers
612 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer