• How to retrieve land taken over by neighbour

. I am Praveen, Living at ernakulam. My family had a property dispute from the mothers-relation side. They sold the family land at 2003 and my father and family were settled in Tamil Nadu. Coming back to kerala they wanted us to give them the land where hotels and resorts are developed within that time. So we refused to sell because they offered us the same price which had given them back 10 years before. They wanted to build a home there so they did build a small tented room there. 

So the case was in the court, after that the judge pronounced a verdict to our favor(Judgement was given to us to use the land and they don't posses any authority with the land).

Right now the opponent is staying beside our property land. beacuse its a family owned land partitions where made side by side. 

My land is still taken over by them, how to mark the borders of my land and make a note to them not to enter into it.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Paravoor, Kerala
firsts of all take the possession of the property  and there after construct the boundary wall in the protection of police official so that your neighbor does not disturb you
partition has taken place by metes and bounds . construct a boundary wall around your land . post security guard if possible .
if you apprehend any problems request for police protection . you can also hire private security guards if you so desire
The court has already ruled in your favour and upheld your ownership rights in the land. If any portion of your land is still under their illegal occupation then get it vacated by moving court.
You may request for police protection by applying to the Commissioner of Police of your city. If request for police protection is turned down then you may move to court.
as replied earlier
Approach the court for measuring your part of land and have your land measured to fix boundaries. If unlawful occupation of your land is discovered; ask for possession of such part of the land. Get help from your local Lawyer.
Sai Kiran R